This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Funbridge for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Funbridge from your computerGoto-Games
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Goto-Games. Click on http://www.goto-games.com
to get more information about Funbridge on Goto-Games's website. Usually the Funbridge program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Goto.Games\Funbridge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Funbridge is C:\Program Files (x86)\Goto.Games\Funbridge\unins000.exe. Funbridge's primary file takes about 19.84 MB (20803584 bytes) and is named FunbridgeTouch.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Funbridge. They take about 21.01 MB (22029471
bytes) on disk.
- FunbridgeTouch.exe (19.84 MB)
- FunbridgeTouch.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Funbridge version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Funbridge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Funbridge is a program offered by the software company Goto-Games. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Funbridge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Funbridge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Funbridge or simply click the Search field and type in "Funbridge". If it exists on your system the Funbridge program will be found automatically. When you click Funbridge in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Funbridge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Funbridge:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goto-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Goto.Games\Funbridge\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Funbridge.
8. After removing Funbridge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Funbridge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Funbridge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Funbridge by Goto-Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Funbridge by Goto-Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Funbridge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 19:27:04.537