FlatOut is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall FlatOut from your computerWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about FlatOut on WildTangent's website. FlatOut is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FlatOut directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall FlatOut by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FlatOut\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. flatout-WT.exe is the FlatOut's primary executable file and it takes approximately 202.04 KB (206888 bytes) on disk.
FlatOut is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.43 MB (3601592
bytes) on disk:
- flatout-WT.exe (202.04 KB)
- flatout.exe (2.69 MB)
- flatout-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to FlatOut version 18.104.22.168
only. For more FlatOut versions please click below:
FlatOut is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall FlatOut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FlatOut from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FlatOut or simply click the Search field and type in "FlatOut". If it exists on your system the FlatOut program will be found automatically. When you click FlatOut in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FlatOut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlatOut:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FlatOut\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlatOut.
8. After uninstalling FlatOut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlatOut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlatOut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlatOut by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that FlatOut by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlatOut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 11:20:49.330