FlashGet 3.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FlashGet 3.3 from your systemhttp://www.FlashGet.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on http://www.FlashGet.com. More data about the software FlashGet 3.3 can be seen at http://www.FlashGet.com
. FlashGet 3.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall FlashGet 3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Flashget3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.02 MB (2121728 bytes) on disk.
FlashGet 3.3 is composed of the following executables which take 3.38 MB (3545883
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (293.55 KB)
- FGSoftware.exe (169.55 KB)
- Flashget3.exe (2.02 MB)
- GoogleToolbarInstaller_download_signed.exe (202.11 KB)
- SysOptimize.exe (141.55 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.48 KB)
- FGResDetector.exe (473.55 KB)
The current page applies to FlashGet 3.3 version 22.214.171.1240
only. You can find below info on other application versions of FlashGet 3.3:
FlashGet 3.3 is a program released by the software company http://www.FlashGet.com. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove FlashGet 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FlashGet 3.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlashGet 3.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlashGet 3.3". If it is installed on your PC the FlashGet 3.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click FlashGet 3.3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlashGet 3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashGet 3.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.FlashGet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashGet 3.3.
8. After uninstalling FlashGet 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlashGet 3.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashGet 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlashGet 3.3 by http://www.FlashGet.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashGet 3.3 by http://www.FlashGet.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashGet 3.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:11:56.417