This page is about FlashGet 3.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FlashGet 3.3 from your systemhttp://www.FlashGet.com
. Further information on http://www.FlashGet.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.FlashGet.com
if you want to read more on FlashGet 3.3 on http://www.FlashGet.com's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FlashGet 3.3. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.03 MB (2127408 bytes) on disk and is titled Flashget3.exe.
FlashGet 3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.73 MB (3915674
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (365.55 KB)
- FGSoftware.exe (241.55 KB)
- Flashget3.exe (2.03 MB)
- GoogleToolbarInstaller_download_signed.exe (273.61 KB)
- SysOptimize.exe (141.55 KB)
- uninst.exe (174.56 KB)
- FGResDetector.exe (549.55 KB)
The current web page applies to FlashGet 3.3 version 126.96.36.1992
alone. For other FlashGet 3.3 versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall FlashGet 3.3:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FlashGet 3.3
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components\FlashGet3.xpi
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\FlashGet 3.3.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\FlashGet Network
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\Download All By FlashGet3
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\Download By FlashGet3
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FlashGet Network
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FlashGet 3.3
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\FlashGet3.exe
FlashGet 3.3 is an application released by http://www.FlashGet.com. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove FlashGet 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FlashGet 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlashGet 3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashGet 3.3". If it exists on your system the FlashGet 3.3 app will be found automatically. When you select FlashGet 3.3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FlashGet 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashGet 3.3:
- The software company is: http://www.FlashGet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlashGet 3.3.
8. After uninstalling FlashGet 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlashGet 3.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashGet 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FlashGet 3.3 by http://www.FlashGet.com from your computer, we are not saying that FlashGet 3.3 by http://www.FlashGet.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashGet 3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:14:51.390