This page is about FileMenu Tools for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall FileMenu Tools from your PCLopeSoft
. More information about LopeSoft can be found here
. Please follow http://www.lopesoft.com
if you want to read more on FileMenu Tools on LopeSoft's web page. FileMenu Tools is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove FileMenu Tools by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FileMenu Tools's primary file takes around 2.51 MB (2628608 bytes) and its name is FileMenuTools64.exe.
FileMenu Tools contains of the executables below. They take 5.04 MB (5281953
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (1.85 MB)
- FileMenuTools64.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.6
of FileMenu Tools. Click on the links below for other FileMenu Tools versions:
...click to view all...
FileMenu Tools has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by FileMenu Tools when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\FileMenuTools.dll
- C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\FileMenuTools.exe
- C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\FileMenuTools64.dll
- C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\FileMenuTools64.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileMenu Tools_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileMenu Tools_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileMenu Tools_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileMenu Tools_is1\InstallLocation
FileMenu Tools is an application offered by the software company LopeSoft. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove FileMenu Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FileMenu Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileMenu Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileMenu Tools". If it is installed on your PC the FileMenu Tools app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FileMenu Tools in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FileMenu Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileMenu Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lopesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileMenu Tools.
8. After uninstalling FileMenu Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileMenu Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileMenu Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft from your PC, we are not saying that FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileMenu Tools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:11:25.830