This page contains thorough information on how to remove FileMenu Tools for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FileMenu Tools from your systemLopeSoft
. Further information on LopeSoft can be found here
. You can get more details on FileMenu Tools at http://www.lopesoft.com
. FileMenu Tools is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for FileMenu Tools is C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.44 MB (4652544 bytes) on disk and is labeled FileMenuTools64.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in FileMenu Tools. They take 8.38 MB (8784221
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (3.25 MB)
- FileMenuTools64.exe (4.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.2
of FileMenu Tools. For more FileMenu Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FileMenu Tools is a program released by the software company LopeSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall FileMenu Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FileMenu Tools from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileMenu Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "FileMenu Tools". If it is installed on your PC the FileMenu Tools program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FileMenu Tools in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FileMenu Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileMenu Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lopesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileMenu Tools.
8. After removing FileMenu Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FileMenu Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileMenu Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft from your computer, we are not saying that FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 03:42:14.990