You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FileMenu Tools for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FileMenu Tools from your systemLopeSoft
. You can read more on LopeSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.lopesoft.com
to get more information about FileMenu Tools on LopeSoft's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for FileMenu Tools is C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. FileMenu Tools's primary file takes around 4.78 MB (5008896 bytes) and is called FileMenuTools64.exe.
The executables below are part of FileMenu Tools. They occupy an average of 12.70 MB (13320986
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmdfmt.exe (348.50 KB)
- cmdfmt64.exe (442.50 KB)
- FileMenuTools.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileMenuTools64.exe (4.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.27 MB)
- CrashSender1403_x64.exe (1.72 MB)
The current page applies to FileMenu Tools version 7.4
alone. For more FileMenu Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FileMenu Tools is a program by LopeSoft. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase FileMenu Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FileMenu Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FileMenu Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileMenu Tools". If it exists on your system the FileMenu Tools program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileMenu Tools in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FileMenu Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileMenu Tools:
- The publisher is: http://www.lopesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileMenu Tools.
8. After uninstalling FileMenu Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileMenu Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileMenu Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileMenu Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 19:36:22.137