This page contains detailed information on how to remove Fast! for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Fast! from your computerFast!
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Fast!. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast! folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Fast! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast!\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. fast!.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.70 MB (1786880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Fast!. They occupy about 52.39 MB (54933975
bytes) on disk.
- fast!.exe (1.70 MB)
- SetupEngine.exe (1.44 MB)
- SetupResources.exe (48.03 MB)
- nw.exe (1.08 MB)
This data is about Fast! version 2.071
only. For other Fast! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fast! is an application released by the software company Fast!. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Fast! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Fast! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fast! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fast!". If it exists on your system the Fast! app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fast! in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fast!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fast!.
8. After uninstalling Fast!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fast! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast! by Fast! from your PC, we are not saying that Fast! by Fast! is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fast! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 22:42:33.237