This info is about Fast! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Fast! from your systemFast!
. More information on Fast! can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast! directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Fast! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast!\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called fast!.exe and occupies 1.72 MB (1798792 bytes).
The executables below are part of Fast!. They take an average of 1.85 MB (1938331
bytes) on disk.
- fast!.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (136.27 KB)
This web page is about Fast! version 2.127
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Fast!:
...click to view all...
Fast! is an application offered by the software company Fast!. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Fast! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Fast! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fast! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fast!". If it is installed on your PC the Fast! app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fast! in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fast!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast!.
8. After uninstalling Fast!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fast! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast! by Fast! from your PC, we are not saying that Fast! by Fast! is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fast! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 11:25:37.357