You can find below details on how to uninstall Fast! for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Fast! from your PCFast!
. Further information on Fast! can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast! directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast!\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fast!. Fast!'s primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1796232 bytes) and is called fast!.exe.
Fast! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.78 MB (6063163
bytes) on disk.
- fast!.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (136.29 KB)
- nw.exe (3.94 MB)
The current web page applies to Fast! version 2.118
only. You can find below info on other releases of Fast!:
...click to view all...
Fast! is an application by Fast!. Some users try to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Fast! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Fast! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fast! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast!". If it is installed on your PC the Fast! program will be found automatically. When you select Fast! in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fast!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast!.
8. After removing Fast!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fast! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fast! by Fast! from your PC, we are not saying that Fast! by Fast! is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fast! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 23:19:07.753