This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Fast! for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Fast! from your computerFast!
. Additional info about Fast! can be seen here
. Usually the Fast! program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast! directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Fast! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast!\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. fast!.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.70 MB (1786368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Fast!. They take an average of 52.39 MB (54939579
bytes) on disk.
- fast!.exe (1.70 MB)
- SetupEngine.exe (1.45 MB)
- SetupResources.exe (48.03 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (136.25 KB)
- nw.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.073
of Fast!. Click on the links below for other Fast! versions:
...click to view all...
Fast! is a program offered by the software company Fast!. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Fast! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fast! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fast! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast!". The Fast! app will be found very quickly. After you select Fast! in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fast!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fast!.
8. After removing Fast!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fast! by Fast! from your PC, we are not saying that Fast! by Fast! is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fast! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 08:01:10.653