This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall EasyPlus SDK for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall EasyPlus SDK from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. You can read more on Lenovo Group Limited or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
to get more data about EasyPlus SDK on Lenovo Group Limited's website. EasyPlus SDK is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. EasyPlus SDK's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 493.25 KB (505088 bytes) on disk and is called EPHotspot.exe.
EasyPlus SDK contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.40 MB (5665441
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- EPHotspot.exe (493.25 KB)
- EPHotspot64.exe (605.25 KB)
- EPXmppDiscoveryTest.exe (202.25 KB)
- MulticastDemoMFC.exe (3.45 MB)
This web page is about EasyPlus SDK version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other EasyPlus SDK versions:
...click to view all...
EasyPlus SDK is an application by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove EasyPlus SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EasyPlus SDK from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EasyPlus SDK or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyPlus SDK". If it is installed on your PC the EasyPlus SDK program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EasyPlus SDK in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EasyPlus SDK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EasyPlus SDK:
- The software company is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EasyPlus SDK.
8. After uninstalling EasyPlus SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyPlus SDK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EasyPlus SDK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EasyPlus SDK by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that EasyPlus SDK by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasyPlus SDK in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 08:59:59.127