EasyPlus SDK is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EasyPlus SDK from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. You can read more on Lenovo Group Limited or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
if you want to read more on EasyPlus SDK on Lenovo Group Limited's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EasyPlus SDK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled EPHotspot.exe and it has a size of 497.47 KB (509408 bytes).
EasyPlus SDK contains of the executables below. They take 1.77 MB (1853537
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- EPHotspot.exe (497.47 KB)
- EPHotspot64.exe (610.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of EasyPlus SDK. You can find here a few links to other EasyPlus SDK versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove EasyPlus SDK from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by EasyPlus SDK's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\BluetoothDiscovery.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\boost_software_license_v1.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\EasyPlusDiscovery.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\EasyPlusDiscoveryCom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\EPDeviceID.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\EPHotspot.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\EPHotspot64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\EPHotspotDiscovery.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\EPLocalDeviceInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\EPXmppDiscovery.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\gnu_lesser_general_public_license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\IPMulticastSdk.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\json_software_license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\LEGap.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\bin\LenovoSSO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EasyPlus SDK_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Lenovo EasyPlus Hotspot\ImagePath
EasyPlus SDK is a program by Lenovo Group Limited. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase EasyPlus SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EasyPlus SDK with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EasyPlus SDK or simply click the Search field and type in "EasyPlus SDK". If it is installed on your PC the EasyPlus SDK program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EasyPlus SDK in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EasyPlus SDK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EasyPlus SDK:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LENOVO\easyplussdk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EasyPlus SDK.
8. After uninstalling EasyPlus SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyPlus SDK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EasyPlus SDK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EasyPlus SDK by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that EasyPlus SDK by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EasyPlus SDK supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 15:03:15.510