EasyGuide is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EasyGuide from your PCLG Electronics Inc.
. More information about LG Electronics Inc. can be seen here
. EasyGuide is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Software\EasyGuide folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove EasyGuide by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Software\EasyGuide\UnInstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UGViewer.exe is the EasyGuide's main executable file and it takes about 4.46 MB (4681216 bytes) on disk.
EasyGuide installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.41 MB (10914816
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (1.48 MB)
- UGViewer.exe (4.46 MB)
The current web page applies to EasyGuide version 3.2015.0109.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of EasyGuide:
...click to view all...
EasyGuide is a program offered by the software company LG Electronics Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall EasyGuide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EasyGuide using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EasyGuide or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyGuide". If it exists on your system the EasyGuide application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EasyGuide in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EasyGuide, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EasyGuide.
8. After removing EasyGuide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyGuide which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EasyGuide using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EasyGuide by LG Electronics Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyGuide by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EasyGuide supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-03 07:20:12.750