EasyGuide is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall EasyGuide from your PCLG Electronics Inc.
. More information about LG Electronics Inc. can be found here
. EasyGuide is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Software\EasyGuide folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for EasyGuide is C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Software\EasyGuide\UnInstall.exe. UGViewer.exe is the EasyGuide's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.46 MB (4681216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside EasyGuide. They occupy about 10.41 MB (10914816
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (1.48 MB)
- UGViewer.exe (4.46 MB)
This page is about EasyGuide version 1.1.1402.2401
only. For more EasyGuide versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EasyGuide is a program marketed by the software company LG Electronics Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall EasyGuide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EasyGuide from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EasyGuide or simply click the Search field and type in "EasyGuide". The EasyGuide application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EasyGuide in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EasyGuide, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EasyGuide.
8. After uninstalling EasyGuide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyGuide which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EasyGuide with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EasyGuide by LG Electronics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EasyGuide by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EasyGuide in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:00:24.907