This page is about EasyConnect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall EasyConnect from your systemSangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. EasyConnect is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sangfor\SSL\SangforCSClient folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling EasyConnect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sangfor\SSL\SangforCSClient\SangforCSClientUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. EasyConnect's primary file takes around 2.74 MB (2878104 bytes) and is named SangforCSClient.exe.
EasyConnect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.17 MB (4372028
bytes) on disk.
- LogoutTimeOut.exe (423.28 KB)
- SangforCSClient.exe (2.74 MB)
- SangforCSClientUninstaller.exe (45.18 KB)
- SangforDKeyMonitor.exe (55.18 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (935.27 KB)
This data is about EasyConnect version 690110
only. Click on the links below for other EasyConnect versions:
...click to view all...
EasyConnect is an application offered by the software company Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase EasyConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EasyConnect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EasyConnect or simply click the Search feature and type in "EasyConnect". The EasyConnect app will be found very quickly. When you click EasyConnect in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EasyConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EasyConnect.
8. After removing EasyConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EasyConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EasyConnect by Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that EasyConnect by Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EasyConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 03:34:06.807