EasyConnect is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EasyConnect from your PCSangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd. Usually the EasyConnect application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sangfor\SSL\SangforCSClient folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing EasyConnect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sangfor\SSL\SangforCSClient\SangforCSClientUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.28 MB (2390576 bytes) on disk and is called SangforCSClient.exe.
EasyConnect contains of the executables below. They take 3.42 MB (3591053
bytes) on disk.
- LogoutTimeOut.exe (342.54 KB)
- SangforCSClient.exe (2.28 MB)
- SangforCSClientUninstaller.exe (48.82 KB)
- SangforDKeyMonitor.exe (54.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (726.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6301
of EasyConnect. Click on the links below for other EasyConnect versions:
...click to view all...
EasyConnect is a program released by Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove EasyConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EasyConnect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EasyConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyConnect". If it exists on your system the EasyConnect application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EasyConnect in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EasyConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EasyConnect.
8. After uninstalling EasyConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EasyConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EasyConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EasyConnect by Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyConnect by Sangfor Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EasyConnect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-29 00:43:26.530