This page is about EarthView for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall EarthView from your computerDeskSoft
. You can read more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. More info about the software EarthView can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. Usually the EarthView program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EarthView. EarthView.exe is the EarthView's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.67 MB (5944520 bytes) on disk.
EarthView contains of the executables below. They take 5.90 MB (6184313
bytes) on disk.
- EarthView.exe (5.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (234.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.10
of EarthView. You can find below info on other releases of EarthView:
...click to view all...
EarthView is an application released by DeskSoft. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall EarthView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EarthView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EarthView or simply activate the Search field and type in "EarthView". The EarthView application will be found automatically. After you select EarthView in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EarthView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EarthView:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EarthView.
8. After removing EarthView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EarthView that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EarthView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EarthView by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that EarthView by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EarthView in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:26:55.793