This page is about EarthTime for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall EarthTime from your computerDeskSoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on DeskSoft. You can see more info about EarthTime at http://www.desksoft.com
. EarthTime is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\EarthTime folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for EarthTime is C:\Program Files\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe. EarthTime.exe is the EarthTime's main executable file and it takes circa 4.29 MB (4498432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with EarthTime. They occupy about 4.49 MB (4703131
bytes) on disk.
- EarthTime.exe (4.29 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.90 KB)
The current page applies to EarthTime version 4.3.8
only. You can find here a few links to other EarthTime releases:
...click to view all...
EarthTime is an application released by the software company DeskSoft. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall EarthTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase EarthTime from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EarthTime or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EarthTime". The EarthTime application will be found very quickly. After you select EarthTime in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EarthTime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EarthTime:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EarthTime.
8. After uninstalling EarthTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EarthTime that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EarthTime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EarthTime by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that EarthTime by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EarthTime in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:27:55.837