This page contains complete information on how to uninstall EarthTime for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EarthTime from your systemDeskSoft
. You can read more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more info about EarthTime on DeskSoft's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing EarthTime is C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called EarthTime.exe and its approximative size is 5.38 MB (5646024 bytes).
The executables below are part of EarthTime. They occupy an average of 5.61 MB (5884004
bytes) on disk.
- EarthTime.exe (5.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.34
of EarthTime. You can find below info on other versions of EarthTime:
...click to view all...
EarthTime is an application offered by DeskSoft. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall EarthTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EarthTime from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EarthTime or simply activate the Search field and type in "EarthTime". If it exists on your system the EarthTime application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EarthTime in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EarthTime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EarthTime:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EarthTime.
8. After uninstalling EarthTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EarthTime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EarthTime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EarthTime by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that EarthTime by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EarthTime in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 21:35:52.160