This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall EarthTime for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall EarthTime from your computerDeskSoft
. Take a look here
for more information on DeskSoft. More info about the program EarthTime can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EarthTime by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. EarthTime.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.87 MB (3008000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in EarthTime. They occupy 3.12 MB (3267537
bytes) on disk.
- EarthTime.exe (2.87 MB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.95 KB)
This info is about EarthTime version 3.4.0
alone. For more EarthTime versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EarthTime is a program by the software company DeskSoft. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove EarthTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EarthTime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EarthTime or simply click the Search field and type in "EarthTime". If it exists on your system the EarthTime app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EarthTime in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EarthTime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EarthTime:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EarthTime.
8. After uninstalling EarthTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EarthTime that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EarthTime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EarthTime by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that EarthTime by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EarthTime supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 22:17:15.107