EZ CD Audio Converter
EZ CD Audio Converter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter from your PCPoikosoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Poikosoft. Please follow http://www.poikosoft.com
if you want to read more on EZ CD Audio Converter on Poikosoft's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for EZ CD Audio Converter is C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe. ezcd.exe is the EZ CD Audio Converter's primary executable file and it occupies circa 13.24 MB (13883392 bytes) on disk.
EZ CD Audio Converter is composed of the following executables which take 13.62 MB (14282675
bytes) on disk:
- ezcd.exe (13.24 MB)
- register32.exe (15.82 KB)
- register64.exe (17.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (356.28 KB)
The current page applies to EZ CD Audio Converter version 2.1.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of EZ CD Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove EZ CD Audio Converter from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove EZ CD Audio Converter:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EZ CD Audio Converter
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EZ CD Audio Converter\converter_normal.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EZ CD Audio Converter\Converter_Profiles.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EZ CD Audio Converter\converter_single.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EZ CD Audio Converter\metadata.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EZ CD Audio Converter\ripper_image.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EZ CD Audio Converter\ripper_normal.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EZ CD Audio Converter\Ripper_Profiles.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EZ CD Audio Converter\ripper_single.txt
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Poikosoft\EZ CD Audio Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EZ CD Audio Converter
EZ CD Audio Converter is an application marketed by Poikosoft. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EZ CD Audio Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "EZ CD Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the EZ CD Audio Converter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EZ CD Audio Converter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EZ CD Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EZ CD Audio Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.poikosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling EZ CD Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EZ CD Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EZ CD Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft from your computer, nor are we saying that EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EZ CD Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-25 20:39:40.147