Driver Reviver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Reviver from your PCReviverSoft LLC
. You can find out more on ReviverSoft LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on www.reviversoft.com/support/driver-reviver/
to get more information about Driver Reviver on ReviverSoft LLC's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Driver Reviver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 68.59 KB (70240 bytes) on disk and is called DriverReviverUpdater.exe.
Driver Reviver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.12 MB (1173112
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- DriverReviverUpdater.exe (68.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (503.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Driver Reviver. You can find below info on other releases of Driver Reviver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Driver Reviver.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Driver Reviver from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Driver Reviver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\defaults\Brazilian.xml
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\defaults\Brazilian1
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\defaults\Brazilian2
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Driver Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\UninstallString
Driver Reviver is an application marketed by the software company ReviverSoft LLC. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Driver Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Driver Reviver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Reviver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Reviver". The Driver Reviver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Driver Reviver in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Driver Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Reviver:
- The software company is: www.reviversoft.com/support/driver-reviver/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Driver Reviver.
8. After uninstalling Driver Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Reviver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Driver Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Reviver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 08:33:05.200