You can find below detailed information on how to remove Driver Reviver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Driver Reviver from your PCReviverSoft LLC
. Further information on ReviverSoft LLC can be found here
. Further information about Driver Reviver can be seen at www.reviversoft.com/support/driver-reviver/
. Usually the Driver Reviver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Driver Reviver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 19.31 MB (20252256 bytes) on disk and is labeled DriverReviver.exe.
The following executables are contained in Driver Reviver. They take 20.44 MB (21436320
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- DriverReviver.exe (19.31 MB)
- DriverReviverUpdater.exe (79.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (503.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Driver Reviver. Click on the links below for other Driver Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\defaults\Brazilian.xml
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\defaults\Brazilian1
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\defaults\Brazilian2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\UninstallString
Driver Reviver is an application offered by ReviverSoft LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Driver Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Driver Reviver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Driver Reviver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Reviver". If it exists on your system the Driver Reviver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Driver Reviver in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Driver Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Reviver:
- The web site of the application is: www.reviversoft.com/support/driver-reviver/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Reviver.
8. After removing Driver Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Driver Reviver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Reviver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Reviver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:37:42.217