You can find below detailed information on how to remove Download App for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Download App from your computerCBS Interactive
. More information about CBS Interactive can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\Download App directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Download App is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\Download App\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled CBSI.AppStore.Main.exe and its approximative size is 1.31 MB (1377416 bytes).
Download App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.94 MB (2030616
bytes) on disk.
- CBSI.AppStore.Main.exe (1.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (637.89 KB)
The current page applies to Download App version 1.5.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Download App:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CBS Interactive\Download App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CBS Interactive\Download App
Download App is a program marketed by the software company CBS Interactive. Some people want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Download App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Download App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Download App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Download App". If it exists on your system the Download App program will be found automatically. After you select Download App in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Download App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Download App.
8. After uninstalling Download App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Download App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Download App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Download App by CBS Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that Download App by CBS Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Download App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 14:28:31.750