This web page contains complete information on how to remove Docear for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Docear from your systemDocear
. Check out here
for more details on Docear. More information about the program Docear can be found at www.docear.org
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Docear folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Docear's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Docear\uninstall.exe. Docear's primary file takes around 116.50 KB (119296 bytes) and is called docear.exe.
Docear is composed of the following executables which occupy 366.81 KB (375612
bytes) on disk:
- docear.exe (116.50 KB)
- docearConsole.exe (114.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (136.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Docear. For more Docear versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docear is a program by Docear. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Docear is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Docear from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Docear or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docear". If it exists on your system the Docear application will be found very quickly. After you click Docear in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Docear, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Docear:
- The web site of the program is: www.docear.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Docear\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docear.
8. After removing Docear, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Docear that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Docear using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Docear by Docear from your PC, nor are we saying that Docear by Docear is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docear supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 23:36:26.167