Docear is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Docear from your computerDocear
. Take a look here
for more information on Docear. You can see more info on Docear at www.docear.org
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Docear directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Docear\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Docear. The program's main executable file has a size of 201.96 KB (206805 bytes) on disk and is titled docear.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Docear. They occupy about 337.70 KB (345802
bytes) on disk.
- docear.exe (201.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (135.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.031
of Docear. For more Docear versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docear is an application released by Docear. Some users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Docear is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Docear from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Docear or simply click the Search field and type in "Docear". The Docear program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Docear in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Docear, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Docear:
- The software company is: www.docear.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Docear\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Docear.
8. After removing Docear, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Docear that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docear using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Docear by Docear from your computer, nor are we saying that Docear by Docear is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docear in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:03:44.110