DivX Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DivX Player from your PCDivXNetworks, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DivXNetworks, Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall DivX Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled DivX Player.exe and occupies 1.67 MB (1749504 bytes).
DivX Player contains of the executables below. They take 2.26 MB (2372392
bytes) on disk.
- DivXPlayerUninstall.exe (68.93 KB)
- config.exe (68.00 KB)
- DivX EKG.exe (333.50 KB)
- DivX Player.exe (1.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of DivX Player. You can find below info on other releases of DivX Player:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling DivX Player we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DivX Player from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove DivX Player:
- C:\Program Files\DivX
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DivX\DivX Player
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\DivX\DivX Player
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Player\DivX Player.exe
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Player\DivXPlayerATIPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Player\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Player\License.txt
Additional values that you should delete:
DivX Player is an application marketed by the software company DivXNetworks, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove DivX Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DivX Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DivX Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "DivX Player". If it exists on your system the DivX Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DivX Player in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DivX Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DivX Player.
8. After removing DivX Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DivX Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DivX Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DivX Player by DivXNetworks, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DivX Player by DivXNetworks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DivX Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:57:09.353