You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DivX Player for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DivX Player from your computerDivXNetworks, Inc.
. More information about DivXNetworks, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the DivX Player application is installed in the C:\Program Files\DivX directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER is the full command line if you want to uninstall DivX Player. DivX Player's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1798144 bytes) and is called DivX Player.exe.
DivX Player is composed of the following executables which take 12.84 MB (13460258
bytes) on disk:
- DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- config.exe (68.00 KB)
- DivX EKG.exe (333.50 KB)
- Converter.exe (2.21 MB)
- DivX Player.exe (1.71 MB)
This page is about DivX Player version 6.3.2
only. You can find below a few links to other DivX Player versions:
...click to view all...
DivX Player is an application by DivXNetworks, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall DivX Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DivX Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DivX Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "DivX Player". If it is installed on your PC the DivX Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DivX Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DivX Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DivX Player.
8. After uninstalling DivX Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DivX Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DivX Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DivX Player by DivXNetworks, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DivX Player by DivXNetworks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DivX Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 18:38:02.080