DiskInternals Partition Recovery
You can find on this page details on how to remove DiskInternals Partition Recovery for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DiskInternals Partition Recovery from your PCDiskInternals Research
. More information on DiskInternals Research can be seen here
. More information about DiskInternals Partition Recovery can be found at http://www.diskinternals.com
. Usually the DiskInternals Partition Recovery application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\PartitionRecovery directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for DiskInternals Partition Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\PartitionRecovery\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.02 MB (6313984 bytes) on disk and is named partition_recovery64.exe.
The following executables are contained in DiskInternals Partition Recovery. They occupy 10.53 MB (11041396
bytes) on disk.
- partition_recovery.exe (4.40 MB)
- partition_recovery64.exe (6.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.11 KB)
The current page applies to DiskInternals Partition Recovery version 5.5
alone. Click on the links below for other DiskInternals Partition Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove DiskInternals Partition Recovery from your computer.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\PartitionRecovery\partition_recovery64.exe
DiskInternals Partition Recovery is an application marketed by the software company DiskInternals Research. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase DiskInternals Partition Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DiskInternals Partition Recovery with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DiskInternals Partition Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskInternals Partition Recovery". If it exists on your system the DiskInternals Partition Recovery application will be found automatically. When you select DiskInternals Partition Recovery in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DiskInternals Partition Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskInternals Partition Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.diskinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\PartitionRecovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DiskInternals Partition Recovery.
8. After removing DiskInternals Partition Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskInternals Partition Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskInternals Partition Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DiskInternals Partition Recovery by DiskInternals Research from your PC, we are not saying that DiskInternals Partition Recovery by DiskInternals Research is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DiskInternals Partition Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:24:34.617