DiskInternals Partition Recovery
DiskInternals Partition Recovery is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DiskInternals Partition Recovery from your systemDiskInternals Research
. Check out here
for more info on DiskInternals Research. More info about the app DiskInternals Partition Recovery can be seen at http://www.diskinternals.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\PartitionRecovery folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. DiskInternals Partition Recovery's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\PartitionRecovery\Uninstall.exe. partition_recovery64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.50 MB (6820864 bytes) on disk.
DiskInternals Partition Recovery is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.95 MB (12532346
bytes) on disk:
- partition_recovery.exe (5.33 MB)
- partition_recovery64.exe (6.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.12 KB)
This page is about DiskInternals Partition Recovery version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other DiskInternals Partition Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
DiskInternals Partition Recovery is an application by the software company DiskInternals Research. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DiskInternals Partition Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DiskInternals Partition Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DiskInternals Partition Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskInternals Partition Recovery". If it exists on your system the DiskInternals Partition Recovery app will be found automatically. When you select DiskInternals Partition Recovery in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DiskInternals Partition Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskInternals Partition Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.diskinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\PartitionRecovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DiskInternals Partition Recovery.
8. After removing DiskInternals Partition Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskInternals Partition Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DiskInternals Partition Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DiskInternals Partition Recovery by DiskInternals Research from your computer, we are not saying that DiskInternals Partition Recovery by DiskInternals Research is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiskInternals Partition Recovery in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 17:51:06.387