DiskInternals Linux Recovery
DiskInternals Linux Recovery is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DiskInternals Linux Recovery from your systemDiskInternals Research
. Open here
where you can read more on DiskInternals Research. Please follow http://www.diskinternals.com
if you want to read more on DiskInternals Linux Recovery on DiskInternals Research's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DiskInternals\LinuxRecovery folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DiskInternals Linux Recovery is C:\Program Files\DiskInternals\LinuxRecovery\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. LinuxRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.64 MB (3813376 bytes) on disk.
DiskInternals Linux Recovery is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.34 MB (8747629
bytes) on disk:
- LinuxRecovery.exe (3.64 MB)
- LinuxRecovery64.exe (4.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.11 KB)
This page is about DiskInternals Linux Recovery version 4.3
alone. Click on the links below for other DiskInternals Linux Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove DiskInternals Linux Recovery from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by DiskInternals Linux Recovery when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxRecovery\LinuxRecovery64.exe
DiskInternals Linux Recovery is an application marketed by the software company DiskInternals Research. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase DiskInternals Linux Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DiskInternals Linux Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DiskInternals Linux Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DiskInternals Linux Recovery". If it exists on your system the DiskInternals Linux Recovery program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DiskInternals Linux Recovery in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DiskInternals Linux Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskInternals Linux Recovery:
- The publisher is: http://www.diskinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DiskInternals\LinuxRecovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiskInternals Linux Recovery.
8. After removing DiskInternals Linux Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DiskInternals Linux Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DiskInternals Linux Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DiskInternals Linux Recovery by DiskInternals Research from your computer, we are not saying that DiskInternals Linux Recovery by DiskInternals Research is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DiskInternals Linux Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 04:44:46.690