DiskInternals Linux Recovery
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DiskInternals Linux Recovery for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DiskInternals Linux Recovery from your PCDiskInternals Research
. You can read more on DiskInternals Research or check for application updates here
. More details about DiskInternals Linux Recovery can be found at http://www.diskinternals.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxRecovery folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. DiskInternals Linux Recovery's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxRecovery\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.36 MB (5620224 bytes) on disk and is named LinuxRecovery64.exe.
The following executables are contained in DiskInternals Linux Recovery. They occupy 9.41 MB (9870957
bytes) on disk.
- LinuxRecovery.exe (3.94 MB)
- LinuxRecovery64.exe (5.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.11 KB)
The current page applies to DiskInternals Linux Recovery version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of DiskInternals Linux Recovery:
...click to view all...
DiskInternals Linux Recovery is a program marketed by DiskInternals Research. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase DiskInternals Linux Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DiskInternals Linux Recovery from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DiskInternals Linux Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskInternals Linux Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the DiskInternals Linux Recovery application will be found automatically. When you click DiskInternals Linux Recovery in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DiskInternals Linux Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskInternals Linux Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.diskinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxRecovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DiskInternals Linux Recovery.
8. After removing DiskInternals Linux Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskInternals Linux Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskInternals Linux Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiskInternals Linux Recovery by DiskInternals Research from your PC, we are not saying that DiskInternals Linux Recovery by DiskInternals Research is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiskInternals Linux Recovery in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 22:49:07.953