DiskInternals Linux Reader
This page is about DiskInternals Linux Reader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall DiskInternals Linux Reader from your PCDiskInternals Research
. You can find out more on DiskInternals Research or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.diskinternals.com
to get more data about DiskInternals Linux Reader on DiskInternals Research's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxReader folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for DiskInternals Linux Reader is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxReader\Uninstall.exe. LinuxReader64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.65 MB (4880384 bytes) on disk.
DiskInternals Linux Reader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.18 MB (8573125
bytes) on disk.
- LinuxReader.exe (3.41 MB)
- LinuxReader64.exe (4.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of DiskInternals Linux Reader. Click on the links below for other DiskInternals Linux Reader versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling DiskInternals Linux Reader we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DiskInternals\Linux Reader
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxReader\LinuxReader64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxReader\LinuxReader64.exe.FriendlyAppName
DiskInternals Linux Reader is a program released by the software company DiskInternals Research. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase DiskInternals Linux Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DiskInternals Linux Reader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DiskInternals Linux Reader or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiskInternals Linux Reader". If it is installed on your PC the DiskInternals Linux Reader program will be found automatically. When you click DiskInternals Linux Reader in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DiskInternals Linux Reader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskInternals Linux Reader:
- The software company is: http://www.diskinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxReader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DiskInternals Linux Reader.
8. After removing DiskInternals Linux Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DiskInternals Linux Reader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskInternals Linux Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DiskInternals Linux Reader by DiskInternals Research from your PC, we are not saying that DiskInternals Linux Reader by DiskInternals Research is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DiskInternals Linux Reader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:34:24.060