DiskInternals Linux Reader
DiskInternals Linux Reader is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DiskInternals Linux Reader from your systemDiskInternals Research
. Open here
where you can find out more on DiskInternals Research. Please follow http://www.diskinternals.com
if you want to read more on DiskInternals Linux Reader on DiskInternals Research's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxReader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for DiskInternals Linux Reader is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxReader\Uninstall.exe. LinuxReader64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.92 MB (5156864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with DiskInternals Linux Reader. They take about 8.95 MB (9387691
bytes) on disk.
- LinuxReader.exe (3.92 MB)
- LinuxReader64.exe (4.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.17 KB)
The current web page applies to DiskInternals Linux Reader version 2.5
only. For other DiskInternals Linux Reader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DiskInternals Linux Reader is an application marketed by DiskInternals Research. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase DiskInternals Linux Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DiskInternals Linux Reader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DiskInternals Linux Reader or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskInternals Linux Reader". If it exists on your system the DiskInternals Linux Reader application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DiskInternals Linux Reader in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DiskInternals Linux Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskInternals Linux Reader:
- The software company is: http://www.diskinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\LinuxReader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DiskInternals Linux Reader.
8. After removing DiskInternals Linux Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DiskInternals Linux Reader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskInternals Linux Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DiskInternals Linux Reader by DiskInternals Research from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskInternals Linux Reader by DiskInternals Research is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiskInternals Linux Reader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 09:52:25.003