Diablo III is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Diablo III from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. You can read more on Blizzard Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://us.blizzard.com/support/
if you want to read more on Diablo III on Blizzard Entertainment's web page. Usually the Diablo III application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Diablo III. The application's main executable file is labeled Diablo III Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 2.92 MB (3066928 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Diablo III. They take about 29.12 MB (30535752
bytes) on disk.
- Diablo III Launcher.exe (2.92 MB)
- Diablo III.exe (25.50 MB)
- BlizzardError.exe (717.05 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of Diablo III:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Diablo III you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Diablo III
Diablo III is a program offered by Blizzard Entertainment. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Diablo III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Diablo III with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Diablo III or simply click the Search feature and type in "Diablo III". If it is installed on your PC the Diablo III application will be found very quickly. After you select Diablo III in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Diablo III, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diablo III:
- The publisher is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Diablo III.
8. After uninstalling Diablo III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Diablo III which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diablo III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diablo III by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Diablo III by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Diablo III in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:15:28.563