You can find below details on how to uninstall DesktopDock for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall DesktopDock from your PCDesktopDock
. Take a look here
for more information on DesktopDock. Usually the DesktopDock program is found in the C:\Program Files\Desktop Dock folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for DesktopDock is C:\Program Files\Desktop Dock\DesktopDockappuninstall.exe. DesktopDock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.43 MB (1494784 bytes) on disk.
DesktopDock is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.59 MB (3761347
bytes) on disk:
- DesktopDock.exe (1.43 MB)
- DesktopDockApp.exe (1.38 MB)
- DesktopDockappuninstall.exe (97.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This data is about DesktopDock version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other DesktopDock versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove DesktopDock.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Dock\DesktopDock.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\DesktopDock.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
DesktopDock is an application marketed by the software company DesktopDock. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase DesktopDock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DesktopDock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DesktopDock or simply click the Search feature and type in "DesktopDock". The DesktopDock program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DesktopDock in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DesktopDock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DesktopDock.
8. After uninstalling DesktopDock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DesktopDock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DesktopDock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DesktopDock by DesktopDock from your computer, nor are we saying that DesktopDock by DesktopDock is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DesktopDock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 05:31:02.763