DesktopDock is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DesktopDock from your PCDesktopDock
. You can find out more on DesktopDock or check for application updates here
. DesktopDock is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Dock folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Dock\DesktopDockappuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DesktopDock. DesktopDock's main file takes around 1.43 MB (1494784 bytes) and its name is DesktopDock.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with DesktopDock. They occupy about 3.59 MB (3761347
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopDock.exe (1.43 MB)
- DesktopDockApp.exe (1.38 MB)
- DesktopDockappuninstall.exe (97.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This web page is about DesktopDock version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DesktopDock:
...click to view all...
DesktopDock is a program marketed by DesktopDock. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase DesktopDock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DesktopDock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DesktopDock or simply click the Search feature and type in "DesktopDock". If it exists on your system the DesktopDock application will be found automatically. When you select DesktopDock in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DesktopDock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DesktopDock.
8. After removing DesktopDock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DesktopDock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DesktopDock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DesktopDock by DesktopDock from your computer, nor are we saying that DesktopDock by DesktopDock is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DesktopDock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-12 18:41:09.490