Dell Touchpad is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics
. Further information on Synaptics can be found here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more details about Dell Touchpad on Synaptics's website. Dell Touchpad is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, regulated by the user's decision. Dell Touchpad's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled DellTpad.exe and its approximative size is 4.59 MB (4816896 bytes).
Dell Touchpad is composed of the following executables which take 6.27 MB (6573152
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DellTpad.exe (4.59 MB)
- InstNT.exe (113.55 KB)
- SynMood.exe (220.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (837.55 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (232.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (312.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Dell Touchpad. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application by Synaptics. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dell Touchpad from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dell Touchpad in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:33:40.487