You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dell SupportAssist for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Dell SupportAssist from your computerDell
. Go over here
for more information on Dell. More information about the application Dell SupportAssist can be seen at http://www.dell.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Alienware\SupportAssist directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dell SupportAssist by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alienware\SupportAssist\uninstaller.exe /arp. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called pcdlauncher.exe and its approximative size is 450.29 KB (461096 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Dell SupportAssist. They take about 12.20 MB (12790448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (27.24 KB)
- EnableToolbarW32.exe (19.24 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (21.74 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (135.74 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (418.79 KB)
- koala.exe (420.24 KB)
- LogGrabber.exe (1.79 MB)
- netshprop.exe (414.74 KB)
- obistutil.exe (49.74 KB)
- pcd.exe (624.79 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (450.29 KB)
- pcdrbci.exe (214.79 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.35 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (22.24 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (537.79 KB)
- ProcessReLauncher.exe (17.24 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (40.74 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (30.79 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (426.79 KB)
- shortcutinstaller.exe (417.24 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.26 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (20.24 KB)
- pcdrollbackhealer.exe (743.79 KB)
- appupdater.exe (773.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.6817.107
of Dell SupportAssist. For more Dell SupportAssist versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Dell SupportAssist you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
Dell SupportAssist is an application offered by Dell. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Dell SupportAssist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell SupportAssist from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell SupportAssist or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell SupportAssist". If it exists on your system the Dell SupportAssist application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dell SupportAssist in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell SupportAssist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell SupportAssist:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Alienware\SupportAssist\uninstaller.exe /arp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell SupportAssist.
8. After uninstalling Dell SupportAssist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell SupportAssist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell SupportAssist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dell SupportAssist by Dell from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell SupportAssist by Dell is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell SupportAssist in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 19:00:39.820