You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dell SupportAssist for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dell SupportAssist from your systemDell
. Further information on Dell can be seen here
. Click on http://www.dell.com/
to get more info about Dell SupportAssist on Dell's website. Usually the Dell SupportAssist program is found in the C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Dell SupportAssist is C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist\uninstaller.exe /arp. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named pcdlauncher.exe and its approximative size is 452.74 KB (463608 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Dell SupportAssist. They take about 12.20 MB (12792160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (27.24 KB)
- EnableToolbarW32.exe (19.24 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (21.24 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (135.74 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (421.24 KB)
- koala.exe (420.24 KB)
- LogGrabber.exe (1.77 MB)
- netshprop.exe (414.74 KB)
- obistutil.exe (49.74 KB)
- pcd.exe (621.24 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (452.74 KB)
- pcdrbci.exe (217.24 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.33 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (28.24 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (540.24 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (40.74 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (26.74 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (429.24 KB)
- shortcutinstaller.exe (417.24 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.24 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (20.24 KB)
- pcdrollbackhealer.exe (746.24 KB)
- appupdater.exe (776.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.6664.10
of Dell SupportAssist. You can find below info on other versions of Dell SupportAssist:
...click to view all...
Dell SupportAssist has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
Dell SupportAssist is an application released by the software company Dell. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Dell SupportAssist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dell SupportAssist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell SupportAssist or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell SupportAssist". If it exists on your system the Dell SupportAssist program will be found automatically. After you click Dell SupportAssist in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dell SupportAssist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell SupportAssist:
- The publisher is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist\uninstaller.exe /arp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell SupportAssist.
8. After removing Dell SupportAssist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dell SupportAssist which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell SupportAssist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell SupportAssist by Dell from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell SupportAssist by Dell is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell SupportAssist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:54:52.013