Dell SupportAssist is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dell SupportAssist from your systemDell
. You can find out more on Dell or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Dell SupportAssist at http://www.Dell.com
. Dell SupportAssist is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell Integrated Support directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Dell SupportAssist's main file takes around 14.16 KB (14504 bytes) and is named PhomeLauncher.exe.
Dell SupportAssist installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 318.82 KB (326472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dell.Services.PHome.CustomInstallActions.exe (31.16 KB)
- DeRegisterClient.exe (75.00 KB)
- PhomeLauncher.exe (14.16 KB)
- PhomePluginAutoUpdate.exe (99.16 KB)
- PhomePluginWindowsService.exe (87.16 KB)
- SupportAssistTriggerAutoUpdate.exe (12.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168590
of Dell SupportAssist. For other Dell SupportAssist versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell SupportAssist is an application released by Dell. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Dell SupportAssist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dell SupportAssist from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell SupportAssist or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell SupportAssist". The Dell SupportAssist program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell SupportAssist in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dell SupportAssist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell SupportAssist.
8. After removing Dell SupportAssist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell SupportAssist that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell SupportAssist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell SupportAssist by Dell from your PC, we are not saying that Dell SupportAssist by Dell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dell SupportAssist supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 12:57:27.803