This page is about DVD Rebuilder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall DVD Rebuilder from your systemjdobbs softworks and rockas association
. Open here
for more info on jdobbs softworks and rockas association. Click on http://www.dvd-rb.com
to get more information about DVD Rebuilder on jdobbs softworks and rockas association's website. DVD Rebuilder is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-RB folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall DVD Rebuilder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-RB\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Rebuilder.exe is the DVD Rebuilder's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.06 MB (1114112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DVD Rebuilder. They occupy about 7.24 MB (7593864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Rebuilder.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (660.22 KB)
- Encoders.exe (562.00 KB)
- EclPro.exe (97.66 KB)
- rmseq.exe (40.00 KB)
- HCbatch.exe (656.00 KB)
- QuEnc.exe (3.14 MB)
- ReJig.exe (1.07 MB)
This data is about DVD Rebuilder version 0.98
alone. You can find below a few links to other DVD Rebuilder releases:
...click to view all...
DVD Rebuilder is a program marketed by the software company jdobbs softworks and rockas association. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase DVD Rebuilder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DVD Rebuilder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD Rebuilder or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Rebuilder". If it exists on your system the DVD Rebuilder application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DVD Rebuilder in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD Rebuilder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Rebuilder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvd-rb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-RB\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVD Rebuilder.
8. After removing DVD Rebuilder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DVD Rebuilder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Rebuilder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD Rebuilder by jdobbs softworks and rockas association from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD Rebuilder by jdobbs softworks and rockas association is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD Rebuilder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 19:13:27.513