You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DVD Rebuilder for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DVD Rebuilder from your PCjdobbs softworks and rockas association
. Take a look here
for more information on jdobbs softworks and rockas association. More details about DVD Rebuilder can be seen at http://www.dvd-rb.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-RB folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. DVD Rebuilder's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-RB\unins000.exe. Rebuilder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.06 MB (1114112 bytes) on disk.
DVD Rebuilder installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.26 MB (7617764
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Rebuilder.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (659.56 KB)
- Encoders.exe (562.00 KB)
- EclPro.exe (97.66 KB)
- rmseq.exe (40.00 KB)
- HCbatch.exe (680.00 KB)
- QuEnc.exe (3.14 MB)
- ReJig.exe (1.07 MB)
The current web page applies to DVD Rebuilder version 0.98.1
only. You can find below a few links to other DVD Rebuilder releases:
...click to view all...
DVD Rebuilder is a program offered by jdobbs softworks and rockas association. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase DVD Rebuilder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DVD Rebuilder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVD Rebuilder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVD Rebuilder". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Rebuilder app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DVD Rebuilder in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVD Rebuilder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Rebuilder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvd-rb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-RB\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVD Rebuilder.
8. After uninstalling DVD Rebuilder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Rebuilder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Rebuilder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD Rebuilder by jdobbs softworks and rockas association from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD Rebuilder by jdobbs softworks and rockas association is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD Rebuilder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 09:16:48.033