This web page contains detailed information on how to remove DNA for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DNA from your PCBitTorrent Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on BitTorrent Inc.. More information about the program DNA can be seen at http://www.bittorrent.com
. DNA is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DNA folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for DNA is C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe. DNA's primary file takes about 281.81 KB (288576 bytes) and is named btdna.exe.
DNA contains of the executables below. They occupy 281.81 KB (288576
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to DNA version 2.0.09399
only. You can find here a few links to other DNA versions:
...click to view all...
DNA is an application by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove DNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DNA from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DNA or simply click the Search field and type in "DNA". If it is installed on your PC the DNA application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DNA in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DNA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DNA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DNA.
8. After uninstalling DNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DNA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DNA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DNA by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DNA by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DNA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 23:12:54.003