DNA is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall DNA from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. You can find out more on BitTorrent Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.bittorrent.com
if you want to read more on DNA on BitTorrent Inc.'s page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DNA folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DNA. btdna.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 282.31 KB (289088 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DNA. They occupy an average of 282.31 KB (289088
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.212223
of DNA. Click on the links below for other DNA versions:
...click to view all...
DNA is a program offered by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove DNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DNA from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DNA or simply click the Search feature and type in "DNA". The DNA program will be found very quickly. After you select DNA in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DNA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DNA:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DNA.
8. After uninstalling DNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DNA that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DNA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DNA by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DNA by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DNA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 20:22:48.803