Cut the Rope
This web page is about Cut the Rope for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cut the Rope from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can read more on WildTangent. You can read more about on Cut the Rope at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Cut the Rope program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CuttheRope directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Cut the Rope by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CuttheRope\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 462.55 KB (473648 bytes) on disk and is called CutTheRope_shim-WT.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Cut the Rope. They take about 2.08 MB (2185128
bytes) on disk.
- CutTheRope.exe (758.50 KB)
- CutTheRope_shim-WT.exe (462.55 KB)
- CutTheRope_shim.exe (393.55 KB)
- cuttherope-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Cut the Rope version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Cut the Rope versions:
Cut the Rope is a program marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Cut the Rope is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cut the Rope from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cut the Rope or simply click the Search field and type in "Cut the Rope". If it is installed on your PC the Cut the Rope application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cut the Rope in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cut the Rope, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cut the Rope:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CuttheRope\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cut the Rope.
8. After removing Cut the Rope, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cut the Rope that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cut the Rope with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cut the Rope by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Cut the Rope by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cut the Rope in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 02:30:26.190