Cut the Rope
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cut the Rope for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cut the Rope from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More information about the program Cut the Rope can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Cut the Rope program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Cut the Rope folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Cut the Rope\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cut the Rope. The application's main executable file is labeled CutTheRopeApp-WT.exe and occupies 462.58 KB (473680 bytes).
Cut the Rope contains of the executables below. They occupy 806.81 KB (826176
bytes) on disk.
- CutTheRopeApp-WT.exe (462.58 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Cut the Rope. You can find below info on other releases of Cut the Rope:
Cut the Rope is a program by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Cut the Rope is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cut the Rope from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cut the Rope or simply click the Search field and type in "Cut the Rope". If it is installed on your PC the Cut the Rope application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cut the Rope in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cut the Rope, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cut the Rope:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Cut the Rope\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cut the Rope.
8. After removing Cut the Rope, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cut the Rope that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cut the Rope using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cut the Rope by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Cut the Rope by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cut the Rope supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:03.407