Coupon Printer for Windows
Coupon Printer for Windows is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your PCCoupons.com Incorporated
. Further information on Coupons.com Incorporated can be seen here
. More details about Coupon Printer for Windows can be found at http://www.coupons.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Coupons directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Coupon Printer for Windows is C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled CouponPrinterService.exe and its approximative size is 149.48 KB (153072 bytes).
The executables below are part of Coupon Printer for Windows. They take about 723.03 KB (740384
bytes) on disk.
- CouponPrinterService.exe (149.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.55 KB)
This info is about Coupon Printer for Windows version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Coupon Printer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove Coupon Printer for Windows from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponPrinterService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Coupons.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponsDotCom.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\license_agreement.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG10.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG6.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG6.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG7.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG7.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG8.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG8.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG9.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRZip.lmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Coupon Printer for Windows22.214.171.124
Coupon Printer for Windows is a program released by Coupons.com Incorporated. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Coupon Printer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Coupon Printer for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Coupon Printer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Coupon Printer for Windows app will be found very quickly. After you click Coupon Printer for Windows in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Coupon Printer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Coupon Printer for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.coupons.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Coupon Printer for Windows.
8. After removing Coupon Printer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Coupon Printer for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Coupon Printer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:16:56.743