Coupon Printer for Windows
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Coupon Printer for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your systemCoupons.com Incorporated
. Additional info about Coupons.com Incorporated can be seen here
. You can get more details on Coupon Printer for Windows at http://www.coupons.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons directory (same installation drive as Windows). Coupon Printer for Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named CouponPrinterService.exe and occupies 173.48 KB (177648 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Coupon Printer for Windows. They occupy 747.03 KB (764960
bytes) on disk.
- CouponPrinterService.exe (173.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Coupon Printer for Windows. Click on the links below for other Coupon Printer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Coupon Printer for Windows from your computer.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponPrinterService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Coupons.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponsDotCom.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\license_agreement.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG10.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG6.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG7.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG8.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG9.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRZip.lmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Coupon Printer for Windows126.96.36.199
Coupon Printer for Windows is a program released by the software company Coupons.com Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Coupon Printer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Coupon Printer for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Coupon Printer for Windows". The Coupon Printer for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Coupon Printer for Windows in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Coupon Printer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coupon Printer for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.coupons.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Coupon Printer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Coupon Printer for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Coupon Printer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Coupon Printer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:27:06.347